Terms of Service
Effective Date: October 10th, 2018
Sunnyside Games Inc. (“Sunnyside”) provides online mobile game and various interactive services (Forums, Facebook Page, etc., collectively the “Service”). The Service is conditioned on your acceptance of the following agreements:
- Terms of Service (“ToS”)
- Abuse Policy
- Additional terms that govern particular features
- Additional Terms includes Code of Conduct (“CoC”), User Generated policy, etc.
- Third party terms includes payment processor terms, third party distribution platform terms, integration of social networking profiles, etc.
The agreements are listed in terms of their priority and applied to you. In the case of feud between rules included within any specific agreement, the agreement listed first controls the other.
By accepting Terms of Service, you are considered as accepted all agreements are part of the Service.
Terms of Service
1. Customer’s Duties and Rights
- Customers may receive the service that is provided by Sunnyside.
- Users must understand and agree to the ToS. User may receive any of disadvantage if against the ToS.
- User must notify Sunnyside if find any of bug, system issue while using the Service. Any of abusing related to bug, system issue, etc. may cause sanctions. For further details, please check “Abuse Policy”.
2.1 Security and Confidentiality Responsibility
- You must secure your account information for the use and confidentiality. You agree that you will not assign your right to access the Service by sharing your account information to any third party. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND SECURING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND THE ALL RELATED ACTIVITIES INCLUDING SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE SERVICE.
- REGARDLESS OF THE TERMS OF THIS HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT. FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF SUNNYSIDE. SUNNYSIDE NEVER RECOGNIZE OR ALLOW THE ACCOUNT TRANSFER BETWEEN USERS. YOU SHALL NOT PURCHASE, SELL, GIFT, OR TRADE ACCOUNT, OR OFFER TO PURCHASE, SELL, GIFT, OR TRADE ACCOUNT AND SUCH ATTEMPT SHALL BE NULL AND VOID AND MAY RESULT IN THE ACCOUNT FORFEITURE.
- Sunnyside reserves, at its discretion, the right to terminate your access to any or all parts of the Service at any time, without any notice, if you fail to comply with the ToS.
3.1 Restoration upon Server/Service issue
- Restoration can be proceeded if items, characters, etc. are damaged because of the Server/Service issue. According to the latest remain log data, the damaged items may be restored to the latest status.
3.2 Restoration for account (in-game item) lose caused by user inattention
- Account (in-game item) lose that is caused by user inattention (user mistake, lack of recognition of announcement, etc.) cannot receive the account restoration service.
3.3 Restoration for withdrawn account
- Once account withdrawal/termination has made, user can only restore the account by requesting restoration within 7 days.
> User must log-in to the service and ask for the restoration within 7 days by canceling the withdrawal/termination or sending a 1:1 inquiry to restore the account oneself.
1. Limitation of Use
- In any situation, the Service is only allowed for your personal purpose, not any commercial use. Modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, licensing, creating any secondary creation (Commercial purpose), selling or transferring any information, software, product obtained from the Service are not allowed.
2. Terms of Sale
- You must deliberately read this terms and understand and agree that you are at least 18 year-old or that you have the consent from parents or legal guardian to enter into the legal contract for sale.
- Any prices, quotations and descriptions refereed to the Service do not constitute an offer and have chance to be revised or withdrawn prior to Sunnyside’s express acceptance of your order at any time. Sunnyside reserves the right to inform you about any mistake or error in prices, quotations or descriptions and revision for them. You must acknowledge and agree that the Service will be offered in such fertilized ones.
- You are solely responsible for all payment of Federal, State, and local taxes with the receipt or use of the in-game items which you purchases from Sunnyside.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO SUNNYSIDE THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED USER OF THE PAYMENT METHOD THAT IS USED TO PAY CHARGES OR FEES PROPER TO THE SERVICE. Which means you are solely responsible for usages and purchases on your account unless the purchase is unlawful or fraudulent one made by other one than authorized by you.
- ANY CHARGED AND OTHER FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN PART OR IN WHOLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPON ACCOUNT TERMINATION, EXTINGUISHMENT OF YOUR PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE EXCEPT FOR SHUT-DOWN OF THE SERVICE, THE DISCONTINUATION/INCIDENT OF THE SERVICE BY A MATERIAL BREACH OF SUNNYSIDE AND/OR UNREQUITED CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTION BY SUNNYSIDE.
2.4 Change and Update
- Sunnyside may, at any time, change or update the ToU and the changed / updated ToU will apply to any and all subsequent purchases. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL REVIEW THE TOU IN DETAIL BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE.
3. Use of the Service
3.1 No Unlawful Use
- You represent and warrant that you may not use the Service for any unlawful or prohibited/restricted by ToU purpose. Also, you may not use the Service in any purpose that has chance of damage, disable, overburden, or impair, interfere the Service and/or other users.
3.2 Code of Conduct
- Sunnyside has made available a code of conduct applies to your use of the Service provided by Sunnyside. You understand and agree to comply with all applicable rules, laws, and regulations. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to take any actions we regard necessary and appropriate to conserve the integrity of the Service.
3.3 User Generated Content
4. Consequences of Violations
4.1 Violation to the Code of Conduct
- If user violates the Code of Conduct, temporary suspensions, permanent character/game bans, or permanent IP blocks (prohibiting access to any Sunnyside’s Service) may be taken to address the violation. Sunnyside will determine the right action for the violations.
SUNNYSIDE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO SEND A WARNING BEFORE THE ACTION APPLIES.
4.2 Violation to the Abuse Policy
- If user violates the Abuse Policy, temporary suspensions, permanent character/game bans, or permanent IP blocks (prohibiting access to any Sunnyside’s Service) may be taken to address the violation. Sunnyside will determine the right action for the violations.
4.3 Formal Objection
- If user receives a sanction, the user can ask for the reexamining. Once we receive the objection, we will review the account and give the user a final decision for the case. Every review will be taken based on CoC and ToS.
5. Abuse Policy
5.1 Abuse Policy
- If user is caught for performing or attempting to perform the following offences, all penalties stated are the possible actions taken upon the account and characters.
All reports and observations will be investigated by Sunnyside.
5.2 Definitions and Disclaimers
- When an account is banned, user will not be able to access own account.
- Permanent Account Ban refers to an infinite suspension of the account. User will not be able to access own account. Permanent Account Ban may be imposed at the Game Master (“GM”)’s discretion.
- All GM decisions are final in the game.
- All items with exp duration will not be treated if account is suspended due to investigation or banned for violation.
- All game characters and items are properties of Sunnyside.
5.3 Abuse & Penalty List
1 post • Page 1 of 1